2009年4月16日木曜日

How to learn English.

 I am interested in abroad very much. However, I can't use the English because I didn't study English recentry. But I will try to study English because I became a junior and I have many time to spare.
 
I read "How to Learn English" and I think so too. English is not only study grammar but also be used with English. Because I will read many English books.


・overemphasize /~を過度に強調する
・sufficient /十分な
grammar is often overemphasized while students do not have sufficient opportunities to get used to English. 
  
・determining / 決定的な
 you will have trouble determining                                     
・definition /定義、明確
 you probably will not need to try to recall the definition

3 件のコメント:

  1. Good work! The second sentence ("you will have trouble determining") is too short. You should have written "you will have trouble determining whether a particular meaning you found in a dictionary fits the context or not."

    I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you.
    I will improve a contribution of the next blog.

    返信削除